Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Garment, Endless Outfits

      So I had a lot of fun yesterday creating those outfits so I think i'm going to make it a regular thing and try to do it everyday. Today i chose this silk polka dot button down collared blouse. Though i've never touched it in person i can tell that the fabric is luxurious and it drew me to it. For the first outfit i got together i took the shirt, and added high wasted black denim shorts, tights, black lace up booties and a cross necklace. The second outfit is a bit more basic. I paired the blouse with emerald pants, threw a chestnut belt on it and paired it with tall chestnut leather boots. That outfit was my favorite, even though it was very simple. Lastly i combined the blouse with a black scarf, heels and basic dark wash jeans. Casual and sexy! This shirt is sold out but here is where you can find it. Hope you guys like my ideas! Should i continue to do these? Let me know what you think! Xoxo.