Thursday, February 3, 2011

I had a crazy day today, but of course I couldn’t keep myself from making more outfits!  I recently went shopping and bought a denim button up and was wondering what exactly I could wear it with and now that I started doing this again, I came up with a bunch of solutions! So, you know those days when you don’t feel like getting all dressed up nice and being casual, but don’t want to look like too much of a bum? Well that’s totally outfit number 1. The black jeans, white tank top, and converse totally go great with the denim shirt and are a little bit cuter than the oversized sweatshirt for lazy days. I  don’t exactly know what my inspiration was for the second outfit, but I think it’s cute. Tuck the shirt into the skirt, and throw the jacket over it, slip on some brown heeled boots and you have yourself one girly, grungy outfit. Lastly my obsession with blazers continues. The blazer is worn over the denim shirt, paired with tan trousers that you can either tuck in, or wear over and then I toped it off with tan lace up heels. I hope you guys liked my suggestions. Write in my ask and tell me what to make outfits with for tomorrow! :) The shirt is available at JCrew and you can get it here.