Monday, January 31, 2011

1 Garment, Endless Outfits

So, I had a half day today and since i didn't go out and do anything i got bored really quickly. Tumblr wasnt entertaining me for once, and neither was facebook. So i headed over to polyvore, a site that i have not visited in almost a year due to the fact i was protesting because my account got suspended when i had almost 400 contacts. Anyways, i was browsing and i found this gorgeous knit cropped sweater. I fell in love instantly. So i saved the sweater to my items and continued browsing. I continuted to save a couple more things and then created. I put together 3 different outfits using the same knit sweater in each.  The first a more grungy look with the leather jacket and combat boots paired with the sweater. The second look was country inspired, featuring olive green harem pants, a nuetral tank and chestnut boots. The last outfit is my favorite simply because i mixed patterns. I added a blazer, a blue floral skirt and striped sandals.  If you love the sweater, just like i did, you can purchase it here from Topshop!