Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Garment, Endless Outfits


 Hey guys! As the week continues my outfits are getting better and better… at least I think so. Anyways polyvore has become an obsession again (yikes). I spent like 3 hours last night making outfits and looking at all the clothes. How great would it be if polyvore was linked to my closet?  Like if I saved something to my items, it would show up on a hanger tomorrow. Well, since that’s not possible I guess I will have to settle for just pretending.  When I was making the first outfit, I hadn’t planned on using the blue blazer as the main garment. I was originally going to base every outfit on the light gray shirt. But as I was making the first outfit I realized that the blue blazer was really nice and a common thing in peoples closet, so why not show them outfits with clothes they might already have? So I went with that lead and ended up making 3 amazing outfits with the blazer. For the first one, I paired this light gray top with a striped skirt. The shirt is not meant to be tucked into the skirt, it’s meant to be worn over it. Then added the gorgeous blue blazer and topped the outfit off with these sheer net booties that I adore!  Second, I instantly fell in love with that pink lace trim top. I added the sand colored shorts, with a navy Moschino belt and nude heels.  Even though none of the garments directly match each other, they all flow nicely. And last, but certainly not least I made a really casual look that you can wear to school. White jeans, a black silky tank and a repetto shoe, similar to oxfords.  Which outfit is your favorite? The navy blazer can be purchased here.