Thursday, January 20, 2011

Anna Wintour - Twilight Fan?


You know what i love most about having my license? No, it’s not getting the freedom to go out and do whatever you want. And no, it’s not so i can  go get starbucks whenever i want (i still love that though). But it’s when my mom sends me to the food store to pick up milk and things like that. No, i’m not obsessed with milk. It’s just that when i go to the store, she will give me her credit card. And with that powerful credit card i have the freedom to purchase whatever i want. And with that freedom, i purchase magazines. Yes, i could be purchasing chanel bags and she’d never know, but no, i’m taking it a step down and getting some fashion magazines. Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire (which happens to be my new fav), Teen Vogue, InStyle, Elle, and more. Anyways i picked up the February Issue of Vogue today and i’m going to just throw it out there and say that Kristen Stewart looks absolutely FAB! She’s dressed in a Proenza Schouler white blouse on the cover and has blonde highlights in her hair. She looks older and more sophisticated. I’m loving the new look K-Stew!