Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Natalie Portman vs Taylor Swift

       I picked up the new issue of Vogue while i was at shop rite today (I know i'm so late... I just haven't had time to get it). Anyways, you know that scene in  The Devil Wears Prada when the editor-in-chief says that fashion magazines are pretty much the most influential thing on Earth? Maybe she wasn’t lying. The cover girl Natalie Portman graces the front page in a beautiful peach dress. I instantly fell in love.. or maybe i fell back in love. Turns out the J. Mendel dress she was wearing, was the exact one Taylor Swift wore to the Peoples Choice Awards last week that i loved so much as well! Taylor paired it with a chic chignon, strappy Prada  pumps and bold red lips while Natalie wore it with huge diamond earrings and blossom pink lips. Who wore it best? And more importantly, when do I get to wear it?