Monday, October 3, 2011

H&M - Try On

I was just browsing the H&M site tonight and underneath one of the shirts there was a link that said try on. I was quickly interested, so i clicked it and it brought me to a part of the site that reminded me of those childhood games i used to play where i would pick a model and pick clothes to put on the model and make an outfit... but this was better. The clothes you could choose to make an outfit of on the model were actual H&M clothes, that had the prices and after you made the outfits, you could buy the clothes. I fell in love and created like 10 outfits! haha. I'd say that is pretty good marketing.. made me want to buy a few peices i wouldn't think about buying but after seeing what it looked like on the model it made me very interested... Anyways i just thought i would share, and incase anyone is interested here's the link for the website! Oh and the outfit above was created by me :)